This post is long because I document everything I post. DeFazio calls woman with PTSD a liar at Aug. 24,2010 Coos Bay, Oregon Town Hall Meeting, DeFazio now refusing to release video of the incident. Connected to $1.7 BILLION mystery fund floating around in Oregon Foundations.
Video of shots 13 and 14, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQQ4ystsAWo , while my wife was on phone with 911. Email from attorney for landlord regarding that incident on documents link below.
A video tape of the Coos Bay Town Hall Meeting was made by DeFazio staff. I was promised a copy by 3 different staff people. They are now refusing to deliver it to me. I contacted Phylis wagoner constituent services, Eugene office Congressman DeFazio. She said “We not going to share it with you.” 20 seconds later she said “there is no tape” She then said “It was a re-election campaign rally” 1/7/2011 11:48 AM Reminds me of “Watergate”.
541 465-6732 whitney 1/6/2011 12:26 PM
202 225 6416 dc 1/7/2011 11:59 AM
Thursday, January 13, 2011I contacted KVAL tip line, gave them the following information(this is the fifth time I have given this information to five different news room employees)
From http://www.guidestar.org (requires free registration to view IRS 990’s)
“The Faye and Lucille Stewart Foundation”
Faye Stewart II Director
IRS Form 990 page 30 year 2007
US Government Securities – End of Year Book Value: 1,684,955,468
From: TY 2006 Investments Government Obligations Schedule, page 30 of 37 of
See http://community.kmtr.com/forums/821/ShowForum.aspx under “Foundation Trilogy”
This is an IRS document from a reputable on line source of “not for profit” information.
Just because something does not appear in local media doesn’t mean it did not happen.
See page 1 of sheriff’s report, it list the offence as reckless endangerment, ORS 163.195. You can view it at documents link or request it from Lane County sheriffs department. You can ask them to look up incidents that happened at 81723 Mahr Lane Creswell, Oregon in 2005-2007.
These were not reported by local media, but they did happen and the documents exist. I will post more documents in the near future(I’m on low speed rural Oregon dial-up connection and it takes over an hour to upload a scanned page document)
Below is a copy of a fax I sent to Sen. Wyden Thursday, January 13, 2011, the referenced documents are on line at documents link.
The last of the fax is a copy of a Lane County Commissioners order that was voted on and passed that states that there are “several new federal laws, regulations and executive orders” that they will not provide law enforcement to enforce. They have since reduced Lane County Law enforcement funding to the lowest in the nation. Did you read that when DeFazio was told that at the Coos Bay Aug 24, 2010 Town Hall Meeting he said, “That’s unconstitutional.” DeFazio was informed of the $1.7 BILLION in Lane County Commissioner Faye Hills Stewart’s “The Faye and Lucille Stewart Foundation” claimed on page 30 of their 2007 IRS Form 990. See defazio flyer on document page. I personally gave this to DeFazio staff member Mr. Batz the day before the CB meeting.
Senator Ron Wyden (D- OR)
202-224-5244 Thursday, January 13, 2011 I spoke with Alice referred to Portland office 503 326-7525 candy she requested documents be faxed to 503 326-7528
I spoke with Candy Thursday, January 13, 2011, she asked me to send this fax concerning an incident of fraud involving federal housing funds in Lane County Oregon.
I have contacted all available agencies. I wish your office to look into this matter, contact me by means listed above.
Letter from Crager, director of Oregon Housing and Community Services to Cogswell, chief of staff for Oregon Governor Kulongoski stating that Oregon Housing and Community Services and Lane County knew that the eviction attempt of June 2006 did not go to court because of “possible adverse repercussions”. This means that Oregon Governor Kulongoski knows that Oregon Housing and Community Services and Lane County used illegal(known false) documents to remove a disabled woman from a federally funded housing program after she “whistle blew” about “invoicing the federal government for services not rendered”.
Attachment to this fax: “Smoking Gun 1 & 2” , 03 23 2009 kul response to fax ver 1.jpg , 03 23 2009 kul response to fax ver 2.jpg
It started in Lane County, Oregon. My wife is disabled and I am with her 24 hours a day. We signed on to a federally funded housing program run by the State of Oregon, HOME TBA, http://www.oregon.gov/OHCS/CSS_HOME_Tenant_Based_Assistance_Program.shtml For “more information, please call Vicki Massey at 503.986.2146”
Federal HUD funds go to Oregon Housing and Community Services, which sub-grant those funds to Lane County. Lane County sub-contracts case management to Community Sharing Program in Cottage Grove Oregon http://communitysharing.org .
We raised the issue that our case worker, David Flores, was not providing the services required by the originating federal grant.
We contacted Oregon Housing and Community Services (OHCS) Jodie Jones and Mary Gentry with our concerns. The next day I spoke with David Flores who said, “You stirred up a hornets nest with your call to the state, now you have to pay for it.”
Community Sharing and Lane County instituted a series of “paperwork” attempts to remove us from the program. Eventually Lane County sent the landlords attorney a known bogus “month to month rental agreement” instead of the HUD approved one-year lease agreement that Lane County had signed and sent to us 2 months prior. The landlord had also signed the one-year lease 2 months prior. The landlord posted an eviction notice based on the bogus “month to month rental agreement” 2 days after my wife submitted a “request for accommodation” that the landlord not come to our home drunk and yelling curses and derogatory remarks about my wife’s disability and to abide by the 24 hour notice provision of the lease.
We received a “termination of HOME TBA Services” from Lane County, Nancy Waggoner June 20, 2006. Stating, “The purpose in writing this letter is to inform you that Lane County has received a copy of the 30-day eviction notice from your landlord. According to that notice, you are to vacate the unit located at 81723 Mahr Lane no later than midnight July 19, 2006.”…
A reference to a “Plan for Self-Sufficiency drawn up by David Flores, but never produced by Lane County or Community Sharing.
…“For the reasons listed in the above paragraphs, rental assistance and case management services offered through the Home TBA program will cease for the two of you on July 19, 2006. Any costs associated with the rental of the unit on Mahr Lane Will become your total responsibility beginning July 20, 2006.”
The “termination letter” did not conform to HUD requirements in that it did not list the hearing process, appeal process, our rights under the one-year lease, what documents they are required to give us access to or what legal help was available.
Through an exchange of emails with Dean Kaufman, attorney for landlord, former judge, former litigator on housing questions, he came to the realization that he had based the eviction notice on a false document and voluntarily conceded to “charge no further rental payments” for the duration of the one year lease period.
Eventually we were allowed to have an email hearing with Lane County Human Services Commission (LCHSC). In that hearing I specifically asked for the David Plan mentioned in the termination letter from our official case file. Instead they downloaded a .JPG from the internet, enlarged it, taped it to a regular letter sized paper and attempted to fax it to me. It jammed their fax machine 5 times until they finally emailed me of the attempted ruse.
We also had an email hearing with the Lane County Commissioners. They agreed with the termination by LCHSC.
At the end page with the signatures of Lane County, the landlords and my wife and myself is a Federal warning against using “false writings” in connection to this lease.
Lane County and the landlord violated that multiple times.
Then the landlord started shooting at us. He shot at us 14 times over a 2 week period with a shot gun. Video of 2 shots that were given as evidence to Lane County Deputy Sheriffs when they came in answer to a 911 call http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQQ4ystsAWo . The attorney for the landlord also sent an email the following day confirming that the landlord was shooting “but couldn’t conceive it would reach them”. Sheriff’s reported it as a violation of ORS 163.195 Reckless endangering, case number 06-9083, 10-20-2006. This would be a RICO predicate crime.
2006 HOME TBA LEASE SIGNED WITH PERSONAL NOTE BY Nancy Waggoner, everything fine.
Attachment to this fax: signatures page.
Document available 10 page documents zTBAcontract000.jpg to zTBAcontract009.jpg
Request for reasonable accommodation, from HUD template, refused by Mr. and Mrs. Johnson and delivery of eviction notice June 2006.
Documents available: accommodation denial from johnson.jpg , (bogus eviction notice) eviction june 2006 notice.jpg , 06 18 2006 Frances note.jpg ,
Termination letter from Nancy Waggoner, June 2006, deficient in multiple aspects of form and required content i.e. not in compliance with HUD regs.
Attachment to this fax: ccc wagoneerJune 28, 2006.jpg
Email stating that bogus rental agreement came from Nancy Waggoner’s office from Attorney Dean Kaufman, Partner in law firm Kaufman & Stewart Cottage Grove/Drain Oregon. Johnson’s attorney Attachment Kaufman email
Attachment to this fax: message.doc
Bogus rental agreement that Kaufman tried to base eviction on,
Documents available: 02 02 2005 month to month 1 of 3.jpg, 02 02 2005 month to month 2 of3.jpg and 02 02 2005 month to month 3 of 3.jpg
Police reports and 911 transcripts.
Attachment to this fax: page one of sheriff’s report and sheriff’s statement.
Documents available: shoot report 1 through 7 of.jpg , Kyle Bussey file – Part 2.pdf ( page 42+)
Lane County Sheriffs department.
Location of original documentation :Call Lane County Sheriffs dept and request all incident reports and 911 calls for Kyle Bussey Susan smith and/or Alvin Johnson on 81723 Mahr lane Creswell (2006, 2007) and 911 calls from A&G auto on HWY 99( Feb. of 2007). Liane Richardson acting as then County Counsel sequestered all our case files in her office. I want to compare what they release to you with what I have received from them, this is how you prove that documents are being destroyed or altered.
in evidence with Lane County Sheriff.
Online at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQQ4ystsAWo
or as file bamafazio.wmv
Email from Kaufman about shooting incident.
Attachment to this fax: 11 10 2006 kaufemailshot.jpg
Email from Lane County stating that they did not have the David Flores “plan for self-sufficiency” from our HOME TBA case file.
Attachment to this fax: ‘Admit bogus document sent to FBI.doc”
Letter from Kaufman stating “They will allow you to remain until January 31, 2007, when your current tenancy expires, without requiring payment of any additional rent.”. Document available: EMAILS re johnson.doc
Letter from Crager, director of Oregon Housing and Community Services to Cogswell, chief of staff for Oregon Governor Kulongoski stating that Oregon Housing and Community Services and Lane County knew that the eviction attempt of June 2006 did not go to court because of “possible adverse repercussions”. This means that Oregon Governor Kulongoski knows that Oregon Housing and Community Services and Lane County used illegal documents to remove a disabled woman from a federally funded housing program after she “whistle blew” about “invoicing the federal government for services not rendered”.
Attachment to this fax: “Smoking Gun 1 & 2” , 03 23 2009 kul response to fax ver 1.jpg , 03 23 2009 kul response to fax ver 2.jpg
HUD investigation report that shows that Camille Johnson Region X did not have our HOME TBA case file or the David Flores “plan for self-sufficiency”.
How does one conduct a competent investigation on possible “invoicing the federal government for services not rendered” if you do not have the case file that is required to have detailed time sheets and documentation of what services were provided to the client? How does one assert that the client was not in compliance with the David Flores “plan for self-sufficiency” if the document is not requested by Camille Johnson or produced by the HOME TBA officials.
PDF file available: HUD FIR or from HUD
Lane County, Oregon
Congressional District: (click to contact Rep.) 4
Population (2000 Census): 322,316
Date Passed: 07/02/03
In the Matter of Lane County, Oregon, Defending the Bill of Rights and Civil Liberties with Respect to the USA PATRIOT Act: Order No. 03-7-2-1
Approved by: Lane County Board of Commissioners
WHEREAS, Lane County has a long and distinguished tradition of protecting the civil rights and liberties for all its residents as expressed in the United States and the Oregon Constitution; and
WHEREAS, Lane County has a diverse population, including immigrants, students and working people, whose contributions to the community are vital to its character and function; and
WHEREAS, Lane County reaffirms its support of the U.S. Constitution and the Oregon Constitution; and
WHEREAS, Lane County’s Diversity Statement contained in LM 2.390 states the County policy of respecting and valuing differences, such as those based on ethnicity, language, and race, as well as respecting each individual’s right to privacy in areas such as religious faith, political beliefs, and association; and
WHEREAS, in our opinion, several new federal laws, regulations and executive orders issued since September 11, 2001, including the adoption of certain provisions of the U.S.A. P.A.T.R.I.O.T. Act (Public Law 107-56, hereafter UPA) and the Homeland Security Act (Public Law 107-296) now threaten this local policy, as well as our constitutional rights and liberties, including:
1. Freedom of speech, association, and religion,
2. Right to privacy,
3. Right to counsel and due process in judicial proceedings,
4. Right to equal protection before the law,
5. Protection from unreasonable searches and seizures; and
WHEREAS, federal, state and local governments need to protect the public from terrorist attacks such as those that occurred on September 11, 2001. Governments have an obligation to do so in a rational and deliberative fashion to ensure any new security measures enhance public safety without impairing Constitutional guarantees, or infringing on civil liberties; and
WHEREAS, in our opinion, federal policies adopted since September 11, 2001, including provisions in the UPA and related executive orders, regulations and actions threaten fundamental rights and liberties by:
1. authorizing the indefinite incarceration of non-citizens based on mere suspicion (UPA, sections 411 and 412), and the indefinite incarceration of citizens designated by the President as “enemy combatants” without access to counsel or meaningful recourse to the federal courts (White House Order June 9, 2002; Department of Defense Report October 2, 2002),
2. establishing secret military tribunals for terrorism suspects, without judicial oversight or Constitutional safeguards (Military Order, November 13, 2001),
3. permitting wiretapping of conversations between federal prisoners and their attorneys (28 CFR 501.3),
4. limiting disclosure of public documents and records under the Freedom of Information Act (“Memorandum for Heads of all Federal Departments and Agencies,” Attorney General John Ashcroft, October 12, 2001),
5. permitting the use the secret Foreign Intelligence Courts to oversee law enforcement use of electronic surveillance in anti-terrorism investigations and in ordinary criminal investigations (UPA, section 216),
6. expanding the authority of federal agents under the secrecy of Foreign Intelligence Courts to conduct so-called “sneak and peek” or “black bag” searches, in which the subject of the search warrant is unaware that his property has been searched for citizens and non-citizens alike. (UPA, section 213),
7. granting law enforcement and intelligence agencies broad access to personal medical, financial, library and education records with little if any judicial oversight (UPA, sections 215, 218, 358 and 508),
8. chilling constitutionally protected speech through overbroad definitions of “terrorism”, which include protests and other political demonstrations (UPA, section 411),
9. driving a wedge between immigrant communities and the police that protect them by encouraging involvement of state and local police in enforcement of federal immigration law (Public Law 107-296, Title VIII, Subtitle I: Homeland Security Information Sharing Act; Department of Justice Legal Opinion April 10, 2002),
10. permitting the FBI to conduct surveillance of religious services, Internet chatrooms, political demonstrations, and other public meetings of any kind without having any evidence that a crime has been or may be committed (UPA, sections 203 and 901 and Attorney General’s Investigative Guidelines promulgated in May, 2002),
11. eliminating many safeguards designed to prevent the potential for broad dissemination of unsubstantiated, incorrect or inappropriate information via law enforcement (Public Law 107-296, section 202; Department of Justice Rule amending 28 CFR Part 16 Privacy Act of 1974, March 24, 2003),
12. allowing the Attorney General to override court decisions granting bond to immigrants seeking asylum, by requiring most immigrants to be jailed indefinitely without bond when “national security” risks exist (Interim Decision #3488, from John Ashcroft April 17, 2003),
13. failing to ensure the accuracy of National Crime Information Center (NCIC) records (Department of Justice Order issued March 24, 2003, amending 28 CFR part 16, Privacy Act of 1974),
14. granting the Attorney General broad discretion to determine which political and religious organizations are `terrorist organizations’, with no judicial or congressional oversight; (Executive Order 13224); and
WHEREAS, we believe that new legislation has been drafted by the Administration currently entitled the Domestic Security Enhancement Act (DSEA) (also known as PATRIOT II) which contains a multitude of new and sweeping law enforcement and intelligence gathering powers, many of which are not related to terrorism, that would severely dilute, if not undermine, many basic constitutional rights, as well as disturb our unique system of checks and balances by:
1. Diminishing personal privacy by removing important checks on government surveillance authority,
2. Reducing the accountability of government to the public by increasing government secrecy,
3. Expanding the definition of “terrorism” in a manner that threatens the constitutionally protected rights of Americans,
4. Seriously eroding the right of all persons to due process of law; and
WHEREAS, we believe that these new powers pose a particular threat to the civil rights and liberties of the residents of our county who are Arab, Muslim, or of South Asian descent; and
WHEREAS, more than 130 communities throughout the country, and three states have enacted resolutions reaffirming support for civil rights and civil liberties in the face of government policies that threaten these values, and demanding accountability from law enforcement agencies regarding their use of these new powers; and
WHEREAS, the citizens of Lane County want their commissioners and government to take a stand affirming the civil liberties and human rights of its residents,
NOW, THEREFORE IT IS HEREBY ORDERED AS FOLLOWS:
1. The County Administrator is directed every three months to compile from each County Department a list of all contacts, requests for assistance, requests for information, and any other communication from any federal agency, or on behalf of any federal agency, under the auspices of enforcing any of the provisions mentioned in the body of this Order. The information shall be disclosed to the fullest extent permissible by law. The information to be compiled includes but is not limited to:
a. The number of any detainees connected with “terrorism” investigations;
b. The names of any detainees connected with “terrorism” investigations;
c. The charges, if any, lodged against each above mentioned detainee;
d. The number of times federal authorities contacted any department in furtherance of monitoring political meetings, religious gatherings or other similar activities;
e. The number of times education records have been requested or obtained from public schools and institutions of higher learning in Lane County under section 507 of the UPA;
f. The number of times library records have been requested or obtained from libraries in Lane County under section 215 of UPA;
g. The number of times records of books purchased by store patrons have been requested or obtained from bookstores in Lane County under section 215 of UPA.
2. The County Administrator shall request a report from the Lane County Sheriff disclosing, to the extent permitted by law, any incidents within the past year in which he has been requested by federal authorities to take part in enforcement or furtherance of the above-listed statutes, regulations, and orders. The County Administrator shall request updated information every three months. The information requested by the County Administrator will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
a. information regarding “sneak and peak” searches, that is, searches without either advance warning or prompt notification following a search, pursuant to Section 213 of the UPA;
b. information regarding military tribunals involving Lane County residents;
c. information regarding requests to obtain library, educational, and bookstore purchase records in connection with an investigation of suspected terrorist activity;
d. information regarding the involvement of Sheriff’s deputies in the investigation of immigration offenses;
e. information regarding surveillance of religious services, internet chat-rooms, political demonstrations, or other public meetings in connection with an investigation of suspected terrorist activity.
3. The County Administrator shall advise the Board and the Lane County Human Rights Advisory Committee of the results of his inquiries within three months of the date of this Order, and every three months for as long as federal laws and orders specified in this resolution remain in place.
4. The Sheriff is further requested to advise the Board of how his Department complies with ORS 181.850 and 181.575, including providing copies of any applicable written procedures.
5. All county agencies are directed not to use county funds in any manner which would violate the civil liberties of Lane County residents, as outlined in this resolution. No contract or agreement for any service will be approved by the Board if the terms of the contract or agreement is for the purpose of conducting any activities under the provisions of Federal law mentioned in the body of this Order in a manner that would violate the civil liberties of Lane County residents.
6. The County Administrator is directed to transmit a copy of this Order to Senator Ron Wyden, Senator Gordon Smith, and Representative Peter DeFazio, accompanied by letters, urging them to:
a. monitor federal anti-terrorism tactics,
b. work to repeal the UPA, Homeland Security and other laws and regulations that infringe on civil rights and liberties,
c. ensure that provisions of the UPA “sunset” in accordance with the provisions of the Act, and
d. take a lead in Congressional action to prohibit passage of the Domestic Security Enhancement Act, known as “Patriot II” and/or any other new legislation that performs similar assaults on privacy, due process, increased government secrecy, and the checks and balances in government.
7. The County Administrator is directed to transmit a copy of this Order to Governor Kulongoski, Oregon Attorney General Hardy Meyers and appropriate members of the State Legislature, accompanied by letters urging them to ensure the state does not weaken in any way ORS 181.850 or ORS 181.575, urging them to ensure that any policies implemented by the Legislature do not infringe on civil liberties as described in this Order, and urging them to take a public stand supporting a statewide resolution prohibiting the expenditure of state funds in support of the federal laws, regulations and policies described in this Order.
8. The County Administrator is directed to transmit a copy of this Order to President George W. Bush and U.S. Attorney General John D. Ashcroft.
9. The provisions of this Order shall be severable, and if any phrase, clause, sentence or provision of this Order is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to the Constitution of the United States or of the State of Oregon or the applicability thereof to any agency, person, or circumstances is held invalid, the validity of the remainder of this Order and the applicability thereof to any other agency, person or circumstances shall not be affected thereby.